… then the current challenges of Coronavirus are certainly adding to them.
Whether you’re running a ‘bricks and mortar’ shop, restaurant or cafe then the: –
- uncertainty of when you’ll be able to open
- how many customers you’ll have
- how many you can have inside at any one time
- what opening hours you can manage and
- of course, the health and safety of your staff are all concerns.
As we’re finding across many business sectors, this is also an opportunity to fundamentally rethink how your business operates.
Now is the time to ‘go digital’. Get your business online.
The benefits are considerable, including: –
- your shop will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
- you can sell a wider range of products without necessarily having to take up valuable storage space (drop-shipping)
- you’ll know who your customers are, and can contact them about new products and offers
- you’re not limited to customers in your own locality
We’ve partnered with Shopify and Microsoft to help you build your online commerce solution. What’s even better, we’re able to offer a 90-day free trial of the Shopify solution and a fixed price to build your online store.
If you’d like to find out more….Book A Call Now