“Why are my customers not listening to me?” is a question frequently asked by frustrated marketers and decision-makers. To address this question, author Carly Driscoll asks two crucial follow-ups: do you truly know who your customers are, and are you really delivering them an impactful message? At first glance it may seem intuitive or even simple, but successfully answering these questions requires a marketer to truly empathize with their audience—a task much easier said than done. Fortunately, there’s a time-proven way to not only interest your customers, but also convert leads into revenue-generating relationships that will drive growth and brand prestige: great content. In this eye-opening article, you’ll learn about the successful R.I.D.E. methodology for content creation, and how to effectively inform your customers with solid content marketing at each stage of the buying process.
- American Red Cross – Power Platform and Microsoft Teams – Microsoft Ignite 2019
- 5 Ways to Lead Effective Virtual Meetings With Your Remote Teams
- Your customers are adapting to the digital world faster than you are
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates ensure business continuity with Dynamics 365
- November – The Month They Saved Christmas